WALT’S OUTDOOR WORLD – RETURN POLICY
Items purchased from Walt’s Outdoor World retail stores (Walt’s Army Navy Stores) may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase provided the following is satisfied:
- Merchandise is in resalable condition with original packaging
- Original sales receipt or original gift receipt is presented. A gift receipt may be used only for an exchange or gift card
The following items cannot be returned:
- Restricted Products & Hazardous Materials such as: Firearms, Ammunition, Primers, Gun Powder (or other propellants), Bullets, Bear Spray, Pepper Spray, and related products
- Base Layers, Underwear, Swimwear, and related products
- Mouth Calls
- Closeout and Clearance Items
- Dehydrated Foods
- Water Purification Products
- Gun parts
- Storage Containers (includes water coolers and gas cans)
- First Aid
- Propane Accessories
- Portable Power and Batteries
How to Do an Online Return:
Many items purchased on waltsoutdoorworld.com will include a prepaid merchandise return label with the order. To return a product using the prepaid merchandise return label, please complete the following steps:
- Please fill out the return form in its entirety and return the item via UPS Ground.
- Ship To:
Walt’s Outdoor World
Attn: CUSTOMER RETURNS
1201 S SE Loop 323
Tyler, TX 75701
- Place the item into a sturdy shipping package.
- Include ONLY the items for which the prepaid return label was provided.
- Include all manufacturer’s original packing materials, manuals, and accessories.
- Complete and include the return form.
- Place the enclosed shipping label on the package.
Note: The original shipping charges incurred in your purchase are generally not refundable as part of your return, unless the item was defective or was not as described or pictured.
Note: APO/FPO ship-to addresses are not eligible for no-charge pickup.